Sunday, June 1, 2008

Its been a while

Hello readers,

It has been nearly two months since my last post. Part of this was because I was re-evaluating my approach to writting, and I wanted to make sure that I was going to be able to write engaging things that would provoke thought and challenge people. I didnt want to write for the sake of writing.

The other part had to do with a crazy season for me where I felt like there were no spare minutes in a day - blogging was the thing that had to give.

Im back with a considerable amount of things to discuss, and I imagine I will be posting multiple times a week from this point forward, so please check back. I will be taking a break from June 7th - 14th because I am speaking at Grace Church's high school camp all week, but aside from this there will really be no more interuptions.

Please post responses to what you read, I would love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

reasonablewoman said...

Welcome back. I think the long wait was worth it - the new posts are very though-provoking indeed.